Saturday, January 29, 2005

Updates and thangs

Hey there, long time no blog.

I've really got to keep this place up better. Put it higher up on my to-do list. Things are just a little maddening right now. The Buttercup is just a handful. Hi-larious, but extremely busy. So days are full of adventure, humor, and cleaning up. A lot. All the time.

Also on my list of things-to-do recently, I just submitted my entry for a local fiction writing contest. I've spent the last six weeks working on my story. Wish me well!

Plans are also in the works to enter another poetry contest. I've just been in a competive mood of late, lol.

And last, but absolutely not least, I'm getting ready for my big day. Soon I will officially be a Class of 2005 graduate. Updates are certain to come.

FYI: I am also an official gmail account-holder now. *cheese* (Of course, peeps who use my other email are always welcome to continue.)

2 comments:

DCK said...

i like that pic of you and your buttercup. Very cute.

DCK said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.